Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky is one of the nation’s leading personal injury firms. SMBB has secured some of the largest settlements and verdicts in the history of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. It is widely regarded as the best law firm in the United States for representing workers who have been injured or killed on the job. Known for winning tough, high-profile cases, SMBB has an exceptional track record of championing the rights of injured victims.
- Verdicts and Settlements $265,000,000 $265 Million Settlement Reached in May 2015 Amtrak Train No. 188 Derailment Federal Multidistrict Litigation Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $227,000,000 $227 million in damages will be paid to the 19 plaintiffs—including the loved ones of the seven that died in the June 5, 2013 Salvation Army Family ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $160,000,000 U-Haul Co. of Pennsylvania will pay a record $160 million in a settlement after a Feltonville food truck exploded nearly four years ago, killing a ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $124,260,000 A Montgomery County jury has awarded $124 million in a civil case against Rafael Robb, the former University of Pennsylvania economics professor who ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $101,000,000 A global settlement worth more than $101 million has been reached in the massive litigation stemming from the October 2003 collapse of the Tropicana ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $75,000,000 A Philadelphia jury yesterday awarded more than $75 million to a former highway construction worker who was left quadriplegic after he was struck by ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $36,000,000 Less than 14 months after a devastating apartment building fire in Conshohocken, Pa., left scores of residents homeless, lawyers unveiled a global ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $29,500,000 After nearly four years and more than 40 civil lawsuits , someone finally took responsibility for the tragic Pier 34 collapse that killed three young ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $26,550,000 $26.550 million is being provided to former landscape service worker David Williams, 32, because those responsible for maintaining his company truck ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $24,100,000 According to court papers, plaintiff Leon Oates, a construction worker, broke through a drop ceiling tile during the construction project and fell ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $17,000,000 The families of two Hungarian tourists killed when the duck boat they were on in the Delaware River was run over by a barge will split a $15 million ... Read Story
- Verdicts and Settlements $17,000,000 The family of an electrician who was killed when a crane hook fell on him has reached a $17 million settlement in the Philadelphia Court of Common ... Read Story
The catastrophically injured deserve a law firm with the track record, talent and financial resources to take on and defeat the largest corporations and insurance companies.
Larry Bendesky, Managing Shareholder
Michael F. Barrett
Medical malpractice happens far too often. Our team of lawyers and medical professionals excel at identifying malpractice and holding the doctors and hospitals accountable.
Michael F. Barrett, Shareholder
David L. Kwass
Insurance companies know and fear SMBB. When they see our name on a case they take it seriously because they know SMBB will do whatever we can to maximize our clients’ compensation.
David L. Kwass, Partner
Andrew R. Duffy
The most seriously injured people need real trial lawyers: lawyers who have tried high stakes, high profile cases; lawyers who have a history of record-setting results.
Andrew R. Duffy, Partner
If you have experienced a catastrophic injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, SMBB is dedicated to achieving justice for you and your family. To learn how we can help, contact SMBB today.