Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky does not practice law as an abstract, academic exercise. SM&B is a law firm that is owned and operated to do one very real thing: win.
We represent clients with serious injuries—both physical and psychological—that were caused by someone else. We use our financial and intellectual resources to figure out exactly what happened to them, why it happened to them, and who is responsible. We then use all of our skill and experience to obtain compensation for our clients by making claims against the responsible parties through the American legal system.
SM&B has been achieving justice for its clients this way for more than 20 years, and no law firm does it better.
If you have been injured, or a family member has been injured or killed, because of the negligence or carelessness of some other person, business, government or other institution, and SM&B agrees to take your case:
- You will pay nothing to us unless we win.
- We will make claims on your behalf against all responsible parties.
- We will engage the best experts, physicians, scientists and others to help us prove your claims.
- We will use the latest technology and methods to prove your case.
- We will not be in a rush to settle your case.
- We will take your case to trial if we need to.
We’re tenacious against our opponents and compassionate with our clients. Though we handle many cases, we treat each of our clients specially because we understand that, in many cases, their life and future depends on how well we do for them.
To find out more about our lawyers, read our Attorney pages.
To find out more about the cases we handle, review our Practice Areas.
To find out more about what we achieve for clients, review our Results.
To find out what the media and other lawyers say about us, read our Reputation page.