Tracy D. Schwartz focuses her practice on personal injury law and has obtained multi-million dollars on behalf of her clients. Her practice focuses on premises liability accidents, motor vehicle accidents, UM/UIM matters, workplace accidents, and other complex civil litigation. Tracy devotes her time and efforts to helping those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of a preventable tragedy. Personable and compassionate, Tracy fights hard on behalf of the victims she represents and takes great pride in knowing that through her hard work, dedication, sincerity, and relatability, she is able to achieve outstanding results and provide a better life for her clients and their families.
Tracy has been named to Pennsylvania’s “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association. Membership into the “Top 40 under 40” is by invitation only and is extended exclusively to an elite group of the top trial attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications as a young trial lawyer. Tracy has also been selected by her peers as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” an honor reserved for only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys under the age of 40 in Pennsylvania.
Tracy is an honors college graduate of West Chester University of Pennsylvania and earned her law degree from the Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2007, where she received awards for distinguished performance. After serving as an associate attorney for several years, she returned to her alma mater and received her LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, with honors, in 2017 from Temple University Beasley School of Law.
Tracy joined Saltz, Mongeluzzi & Bendesky as a law clerk in 2007 and became an associate attorney with SMB in 2008.
When Tracy is not working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children.
- Pennsylvania 2008
- New Jersey 2008
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2008
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 2008
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2008
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LL.M., 2017
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, Honors College, B.S., 2004
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Lawyers’ Club of Philadelphia
- Louis D. Brandeis Law Society
Honors & Awards
- Named by Peers to the 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers
No aspect of the Super Lawyers advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Prior Work Experience
During law school, Tracy interned with Jacobs Law Group and took part in drafting entertainment contracts for musicians who achieved platinum sales status.