Ara Richard Avrigian, a partner in the Firm, joined Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky in 1998. He concentrates in medical malpractice liability, motor vehicle accidents, workplace injuries, premises liability, and products liability.
He is a 1988 graduate of Moravian College, received his J.D. from Penn State Dickinson School of Law in 1992 and his LL.M. in trial advocacy from Temple University in 2003.
Mr. Avrigian serves as a Judge Pro Tempore for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas on medical malpractice cases. Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Avrigian worked as a medical malpractice defense associate with Wright Young & McGilvery, where he participated in bringing more than 25 malpractice trials to verdict over the course of five years.
Mr. Avrigian has obtained plaintiff’s jury verdicts for injured clients in medical malpractice cases, products liability cases, premises liability cases, and motor vehicle accident cases.
He is a member of the American, Pennsylvania, and Montgomery County Bar Associations, and the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Associations.
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- New Jersey, 1998
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, State of New Jersey
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law, J.D. 1992
- Temple University, LL.M. 2003
- Moravian College, 1988
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Associations
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association