K. Andrew (Drew) Heinold is a personal injury attorney who focuses on catastrophic injury cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. These cases result from construction accidents, electrical accidents, medical negligence, negligently-maintained premises, defective or malfunctioning products, motor vehicle accidents, and workplace accidents.
Drew has had the honor of representing clients in a multitude of different matters spanning the field of personal injury litigation. He has gained experience handling all aspects of litigation from pre-litigation investigation and filing of a lawsuit through settlement or trial.
Outside of work, Drew, a Philadelphia resident, enjoys everything the city has to offer and a member of the Logan Square Neighborhood Association. He is an avid sports fan, including all Philadelphia teams, but has a special passion for the sport of soccer. Drew played on the Varsity Men’s Soccer team during his time at Villanova and continues to play in multiple leagues in Philadelphia. In addition, Drew is a volunteer board member of Philadelphia’s CASA Soccer league, one of the largest adult soccer leagues on the East Coast. Further, he was recently elected an At-Large Governor of the Bishop Eustace Alumni Association, his high school alma mater.
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- New Jersey, 2014
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, 2014
- Villanova University, B.A., 2010
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
Honors & Awards
- Named by Peers to the 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
Prior Work Experience
While attending Rutgers School of Law-Camden, Drew gained valuable understanding of the judicial system