Adam handles a wide range of complex civil litigation involving motor vehicle and trucking accidents, construction accidents, premises, and product liability, personal injury, and workplace accidents.
His history of successful motor vehicle and trucking results includes a $10,750,000 million settlement on behalf of his client who was permanently injured when a commercial vehicle rear-ended him. Adam has also recovered in excess of one hundred million dollars for his clients who include workers injured in construction accidents due to unsafe and hazardous working environments. He recently recovered $6,500,000 on behalf of the Estate of a 29-year-old ironworker killed during the breakdown of a crane as a result of the crane operator’s violation of industry standards for breakdown of the crane.
- Construction Accident & Injury
- Crane Accidents and Tip-Overs
- Workplace Accidents
- Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Electrical Injuries
- Products Liability
- Claims Against Alcohol Servers – Dram Shop Attorneys
- Trucking Accidents
- Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Sports and Recreational Injuries
Adam has a proven track record of results:
- A $3,231,000.00 settlement and a separate confidential seven-figure settlement on behalf of a fraternity member who was catastrophically and permanently injured because of an off-campus altercation. The lawsuit was filed against a national fraternity, its local chapter, the assailant, the liquor licensee, and individual fraternity members
- $1.975 million settlement for a commercial truck driver who was injured when his right foot was run over at a defendant’s warehouse facility.
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- New Jersey, 2000
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- New Jersey District Court
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Honors include memberships in the Moot Court Honor Society and the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society
- West Chester University, B.A., 1995
Adam serves as a Judge Pro Tempore, or temporary judge, for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. Adam is a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association. In addition, he is on the Executive Board of Directors for the Temple American Inn of Court.
Adam is a Board Member for the Haverford Township Little League.
Honors & Awards
Adam was recognized as a “Rising Star” in 2008, 2010 and 2011 by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers editions of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, a distinction reserved for only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys 40 and younger. Adam has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer annually since 2015, a distinction reserved for only the top 5 percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania
No aspect of the Super Lawyers advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Prior Work Experience
Prior to joining SMB, Adam served as one of the lead attorneys of a National Coordinating Counsel team for a leading national insurance company’s Crane and Heavy Machinery Program. Adam is experienced handling crane-related accidents involving both personal injury and property damage claims in the millions of dollars.