Jordan Howell has dedicated his practice to fighting for victims. He represents catastrophically injured individuals and families who have had loved ones taken from them by inexcusable conduct. A Philadelphia native, Jordan tirelessly fights for injured victims during the most stressful moments in their lives. He is a skilled trial lawyer who handles cases involving workplace accidents, dangerous products, vehicle accidents, and other preventable tragedies.
Prior to joining SMB, Jordan honed his trial skills representing victims in the Major Trials unit at the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. While there, Jordan was the lead prosecutor in more than a dozen jury trials involving serious felony charges. Jordan was ultimately selected to join the office’s elite Special Investigations Unit, an honor reserved for the top trial attorneys.
- Construction Accident & Injury
- Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift Accidents
- Forklift Accidents Attorneys
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injury Attorneys
- Electrical Injury Attorneys
- Claims Against Alcohol Servers – Dram Shop Attorneys
- Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Workplace Accidents
- Scaffold Accident Attorneys
- Wrongful Death
Jordan also knows how defendants think and strategize. He has experience defending insurance companies in complex personal injury cases. This experience provides Jordan and his clients with an invaluable perspective and insight as to how insurance companies defend injury cases. Jordan uses that experience to anticipate the defenses of the insurance companies.
Jordan is a graduate of Temple University and he received his law degree from the Drexel School of Law.
Jordan lives in South Philadelphia where he enjoys being part of the community as a youth basketball referee and baseball umpire.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- American Association of Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Associations
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Named by Peers to the 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars List