“The bottom line is that the Firm has never represented anyone but injured people—it’s what we do.”
Robert N. Braker
In nearly 30 years of practice at the Firm, Rob has handled hundreds of cases and secured over numerous settlements and verdicts over one million dollars.
- $13,000,000SM&B obtained a $13 Million settlement from a national trucking ...Read Story
- $2,650,000A motorcyclist permanently disabled with a traumatic brain injury, back ...Read Story
- $1,550,000South Jersey Gas Company and the driver of one of its vehicles agreed to a ...Read Story
- $1,100,000A plaintiff who argued that he could no longer make his living as a ...Read Story
Rob Braker heads up the Firm’s vehicle accident and premises liability practice teams. His cases involve complex passenger vehicle, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents, commercial trucking accidents, serious injuries occurring on unsafe commercial properties, and claims against negligent alcohol servers.
Rob’s father, Herbert Braker, was a successful personal injury lawyer and an obvious influence on both his career choice and how much he cares about his clients. But Rob thinks his youth athletic activities also played a role in shaping him as a practicing attorney.
The lawyers here are competitive people and many of us, including me, were serious athletes at one time. We bring that sports attitude here every day—we really want to win for our clients. This is not a golf tournament for me—I’m not interested in finishing 10th.
In addition to the number of big-dollar verdicts and settlements that Rob has secured for clients, there’s another metric that proves how good he is: a significant portion of his cases arise from referrals from other personal injury lawyers.
We used to have an ad that said we were the firm every referring lawyer should know. And it’s true—we have the financial resources and intellectual depth to pursue the most complex cases, hire the leading expert witnesses, and represent our clients against big companies and their big law firms.
If a case involves multiple types of legal claims, Rob’s team manages the overall case and brings in other Firm practice groups as needed. For example, a truck accident case can involve both a negligent driver and a defectively designed component of the truck’s braking system. Rob will team with the Firm’s products liability lawyers to pursue additional defendants and potential sources for the client’s compensation.
- SuperLawyers 2005-Present
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, American Association for Justice 2009-2015
- Top 100 Litigation Attorneys in Pennsylvania, American Society for Legal Associates 2009-2016
- Top 10 Attorneys Award for excellence in Personal Injury Law, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys 2016
- Top One Percent of Distinguished Lawyers, National Association for Distinguished Counsel 2015-2016
No aspect of the Super Lawyers advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD, 1991
- Duke University