Mary T. Gidaro is a member of the Professional Negligence Team. Mary is a compassionate trial attorney who has successfully litigated and achieved several multimillion dollar recoveries in complex matters.
- Multimillion dollar settlement on behalf of a brain damaged client who was severely injured in a fire
- Six figure Plaintiffs’ verdict in a difficult medical malpractice matter in a conservative venue
- Prevailed in an appellate argument in the Pennsylvania Superior Court resulting in a new trial for the client.
- $2,300,000 – Negligent spinal surgery resulting in Brown Sequard Syndrome
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- New Jersey, 1992
- New York, 2003
- Pennsylvania State Court, 1992
- United States District Court, Eastern District of PA, 1992
- New Jersey State Court, 1992
- New York State Court, 2003
- Villanova University School of Law, JD, 1992
- Temple University School of Law, LLM Trial Advocacy, 2006
- Boston University, MS, summa cum laude
- The Pennsylvania State University, BS, magna cum laude
- The Justinian Society, Board Member, 2017 to 2019
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice
- New Jersey Association of Justice
- Arbitrator for The Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
For nearly a decade prior to joining SMBB in 2002, Mary worked as a defense trial attorney handling medical malpractice matters, construction accidents, premises liability matters and motor vehicle accidents. Her prior experience as a defense attorney allows her to anticipate and overcome defense strategies.