Elizabeth A. Bailey is a trial attorney representing victims/survivors in the U.S. and overseas in litigation resulting from catastrophic personal injury and institutional abuses. Ms. Bailey’s practice focuses on the pursuit of civil justice against individual wrong-doers as well as corporate and institutional entities whose actions or inaction directly or indirectly harmed her clients. Many of her clients’ life-altering, permanent physical and/or traumatic emotional injuries are associated with defective products, construction failures, and campus sexual assault/Title IX violations. In recent years, Ms. Bailey has represented numerous student-survivors and student-survivor organizations in cases of alleged sexual discrimination, harassment, and violence on campuses, in the U.S. and abroad.
Raised in a manufacturing town outside Philadelphia. Ms. Bailey graduated from Penn State University at the top of her class with a degree in Biochemistry in 2010. While in college, she worked summers as a member of the local United Automobile Workers Union (UAW), on the third shift in an auto parts plant. This experience provides her a unique perspective—one few lawyers have—when representing workers injured in the workplace.
After graduation, she attended Temple University Beasley School of Law, earning a number of academic accolades for her oral and written advocacy skills. At Temple, she was selected by two professors to be their teaching assistant and hired by a national litigation firm as a law clerk. She has since graduated from Temple University’s LLM Trial Advocacy program. She has been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star every year since 2017.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2013, cum laude
- Penn State University, B.S., 2010
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers
Honors & Awards
- Named by Peers to the 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Named one of the top ten female personal injury attorneys in Pennsylvania by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys