SMBB is one of the nation’s most successful law firms in the representation of industrial accident victims. From decades of handling claims arising from accidents and injuries in plants and factories, SMBB understands the inherent dangers involved in industrial work and always fights for our clients to maximize their recovery.
The single most important aspect of any industrial plant is the safety of the men and women working there. Some plant owners don’t follow this sacred rule. When they don’t, we hold them accountable.
Andrew R. Duffy
SMBB’s has secured numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients injured in industrial accidents, including:
- $16,500,000 for a millwright who suffered burns over 60 percent of his body when hot slag struck him inside a kiln (the largest settlement in the history of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania)
- $10,000,000 for a warehouse worker struck by a falling pallet
- $10,000,000 for a factory worker injured in a fall from scaffolding
- $16,500,000An Allentown man who suffered burns over 63 percent of his body in an industrial accident at a zinc plant will be paid $16.5 million in a settlement ...Read Story
- $2,000,000The night before he died in an industrial accident, Dale Myers telephoned his wife and told her that the highway job he was working on was unsafe and ...Read Story
- $8,300,000After three and a half weeks of trial in Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Judge Howland W. Abramson's courtroom, a jury returned an $8.3 million ...Read Story
Over the last 20+ years, SMBB has represented more than a thousand workers who were the victims of industrial accidents. We have handled dozens of cases in each of the most common categories of job accident:
- Chemical Burns and Exposures
- Falling Objects
- Slip and Falls
SMBB casts a wide net to identify potential defendants in every industrial accident case. Property owners, general contractors, subcontractors, plant managers, and equipment manufacturers may all be liable for industrial accidents. SMBB will work tirelessly to help you get all the compensation to which you may be entitled—including payments for pain and suffering, emotional trauma, past and future medical expenses, lost income and future earnings.
If you have been injured, or a family member has been injured or killed, as a result of an industrial accident, SMBB is committed to obtaining all the results you need and deserve.