As a leading national law firm that handles workplace accident cases, SMBB has extensive experience representing workers and others who are seriously injured in a forklift accident. SMBB’s trial lawyers handle claims involving all of the common types of forklift accident:
- Workers or others struck by a forklift.
- Forklift tip-over or rollover injuries.
- Crush injuries caused by a forklift.
- Workers or others struck by a load toppling from a forklift
- Injuries from a fall from the forklift
- Injuries from a fall from a pallet being moved by a forklift.
- Injuries from a fall from a ladder or scaffold struck by a forklift.
- Injuries caused by forklift equipment failure.
Once SMBB accepts a forklift accident case, our attorneys investigate all relevant issues and demand answers to all of the hard questions:
- Was the employer and workplace complying with all of OSHA’s forklift safety standards?
- Were all employees properly trained?
- Was the forklift repaired and maintained in accordance with industry standards?
- Was the forklift equipped with driver protection equipment and systems?
- What were the employer’s operating procedures and practices relating to forklifts?
SMBB casts a wide net for potential defendants in all of its forklift accident cases. Forklift drivers, employers, contractors, tenants, property owners and managers, forklift manufacturers, and the companies that maintain and repair forklifts, can all be liable for a forklift accident.
SMBB works tirelessly to help you get all the compensation to which you may be entitled, including for past and future medical and rehabilitation expenses, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, lost income and future earnings.
If you have been injured, or a family member has been injured or killed, in a forklift accident, SMBB is committed to obtaining all the results you need and deserve.