As a leading national law firm that handles workplace accident cases, SMB has extensive experience representing workers and others who are seriously injured in a forklift accident. SMB’s trial lawyers handle claims involving all of the common types of forklift accidents:
- Workers or others struck by a forklift
- Forklift tip-over or rollover injuries
- Crush injuries caused by a forklift
- Workers or others struck by a load toppling from a forklift
- Injuries from a fall from the forklift
- Injuries from a fall from a pallet being moved by a forklift
- Injuries from a fall from a ladder or scaffold struck by a forklift
- Injuries caused by forklift equipment failure
Once SMB accepts a forklift accident case, our attorneys investigate all relevant issues and demand answers to all of the hard questions:
- Was the employer and workplace complying with all of OSHA’s forklift safety standards?
- Were all employees properly trained?
- Was the forklift repaired and maintained in accordance with industry standards?
- Was the forklift equipped with driver protection equipment and systems?
- What were the employer’s operating procedures and practices relating to forklifts?
SMB casts a wide net for potential defendants in all of its forklift accident cases. Forklift drivers, employers, contractors, tenants, property owners and managers, forklift manufacturers, and the companies that maintain and repair forklifts, can all be liable for a forklift accident.
SMB works tirelessly to help you get all the compensation to which you may be entitled, including for past and future medical and rehabilitation expenses, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, lost income, and future earnings.
If you have been injured, or a family member has been injured or killed, in a forklift accident, SMB is committed to obtaining all the results you need and deserve.
- $24,000,000Saltz, Mongeluzzi & Bendesky attorneys Larry Bendesky, Robert Zimmerman, and Scott Fellmeth have secured a $24 million settlement against an ...Read Story
- $10,000,000Four companies have agreed to pay a total of $10 million to a man who was rendered paraplegic when a heavy pallet allegedly fell on him from a high ...Read Story
- $9,000,000A man whose leg was amputated after being run over by a forklift twice has settled for $9 million in his lawsuit against a series of companies and ...Read Story
- $8,500,000A man who suffered a traumatic brain injury and spastic paraplegia from a work accident will be compensated $8.5 million as a result of a settlement ...Read Story