Michael Mongeluzzi focuses on motor vehicle and premises liability accidents. Michael has deep experience in these areas and is highly knowledgeable in the various legal issues that can arise in these types of cases, both in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Within these areas, Michael has been part of numerous six and seven figure settlements.
Michael prides himself in zealously representing his clients and catering to all their concerns and issues.
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- New Jersey, 2014
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2018
- Drexel University School of Law, JD, 2014
- Towson University, BS, 2009
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association For Justice
- Justinian Society
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
During his law school tenure, Michael worked as a law clerk at the firm where he gained invaluable experience and knowledge in all legal departments offered by the firm.