J.B. Dilsheimer is a trial attorney. He concentrates his practice in major, catastrophic injury litigation. J.B. has worked on the settlement and trial of several multi.million dollar cases and has a wide range of experience in cases involving traumatic brain injury, defective products, construction accidents, FELA, premises liability, medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, subrogation matters, and commercial litigation.
J.B.’s successful verdict in a Monroe County, PA jury trial was reported by The National Law Journal as one of the “Top PA Verdicts of 2010” in the January 2010 edition of VerdictSearch.National. The trial involved a head.on automobile accident.
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- Washington DC, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1994
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 1992, magna cum laude
- Bowdoin College, BA, with honors, 1988, magna cum laude
- Philadelphia Committee to End Homelessness, Board of Directors
- The Lawyers Club of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
At Temple University, J.B. was the recipient of the Victor A. Jaczun Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy and numerous awards for his academic achievement, including the Robert E. Lamberton Award for Constitutional Law, best paper award in Contract Remedies and Constitutional law, and distringuished classroom performance awards in contracts and criminal law.
Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond J. Broderick, 1992-1994