Greg Kiss focuses on litigating personal injury cases involving defective products and catastrophic injuries. Greg is a zealous advocate that prides himself on his ability to argue with precision, passion, and persuasion. He prides himself on applying these qualities to every stage of every case he works on.
Born in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Greg has lived in and around Philadelphia for his entire life. A resident of Fishtown, Greg spends most of his free time exploring Philadelphia.
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law, cum laude, 2017
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., 2011
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Top Speaker Award, NAAC Moot Court Competition, 2017
- Best Advocate Award, Peter James Johnson National Civil Rights Trial Competition, 2016
- Champion, Thomas R. Kline School of Law Moot Court Competition, 2015
- CALI Award, Trial Advocacy, 2015
Prior Work Experience
Prior to joining SM&B, Mr. Kiss worked at several nationally recognized firms that specialized in personal injury and commercial litigation. Mr. Kiss also worked as a summer law clerk for the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.