Felicia has dedicated her practice to relentlessly fighting for catastrophically injured victims and their families. She handles a wide range of complex civil litigation matters involving construction accidents, premises, and product liability, personal injury, and workplace accidents.
Prior to joining SMB, she practiced at an Am Law 200 defense firm, specifically in the firm’s well-respected healthcare group, where she successfully litigated complex catastrophic injury, dental malpractice, and medical malpractice cases. In these roles, Felicia gained valuable skills and unparalleled experience in all aspects of litigation while successfully handling the complexities of trial. She uses the knowledge and experience she gained as a defense attorney to successfully advocate for her clients.
Felicia is a graduate of Temple University, and she received her law degree from Widener Delaware School of Law.
A Philadelphia native, Felicia resides in Mt. Airy where she enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and rooting on Philadelphia sports teams.
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- New Jersey, 2019
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University Delaware School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Temple University, B.B.A., 2009
- The Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- National Bar Association, Women Lawyers Division, Philadelphia Chapter
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association