David Jacob Langsam is a personal injury attorney who focuses on catastrophic construction site and workplace accidents, electrical accidents, and products liability cases around the country.
Dave works with a team that is regularly called upon to force product manufacturers and companies to answer for their defective products and unsafe work practices. He applies an unrelenting drive for the truth and justice to serve his clients—a focus that has helped generate dozens of seven and eight-figure case resolutions. Every story has another layer and Dave’s detailed-oriented approach helps ensure that our clients’ stories are heard.
- Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift Accidents
- Construction Accident & Injury
- Crane Accidents and Tip-Overs
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Vehicle Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Claims Against Alcohol Servers
- Electrical Injuries
- Structural Collapses
- Trucking Accidents
- Defective Automobiles and Tires
Dave’s dedication to plaintiffs’ rights has been influenced by his father, a personal injury attorney for more than 40 years. Dave joined Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky as a law clerk in 2009.
Dave grew up in Cheltenham and lived in the City for nearly ten years after law school. He and his wife recently moved to the suburbs to raise their toddler daughter and baby boy. When he’s not fighting for his clients’ rights, Dave spends his free time down the shore with his family or in South Philadelphia watching the Birds, Phils, Sixers, and Flyers.
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- New Jersey, 2010
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 2010
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- New Jersey Supreme Court, 2010
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2010
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, LL.M., 2015
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Lehigh University, B.S., 2007
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Brandeis Law Society (Executive Committee)
Honors & Awards
Dave has been recognized as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” every year since 2014, an annual distinction reserved for only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys 40 and younger.
Dave is a dean’s list, honors graduate of Lehigh University and earned his law degree from the Villanova University School of Law (2010). In 2015, Dave graduated with honors from the LLM Trial Advocacy Program at the Temple University Beasley School of Law. While in law school Dave excelled in both legal writing and oral advocacy and was a semi-finalist in the prestigious Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition.
No aspect of the Super Lawyers advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.