David Jacob Langsam is a personal injury attorney who focuses on catastrophic construction site and work place accidents, electrical accidents and products liability cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Dave is a dean’s list, honors graduate of Lehigh University and earned his law degree from the Villanova University School of Law (2010). In 2015, Dave graduated with honors from the LLM Trial Advocacy Program at the Temple University Beasley School of Law. While in law school Dave excelled in both legal writing and oral advocacy and was a semi-finalist in the prestigious Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition.
- Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents and Tip-Overs
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Negligent Security
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Vehicle Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Claims Against Alcohol Servers
- Electrical Injuries
- Structural Collapses
- Trucking Accidents
- Defective Automobiles and Tires
Dave is admitted to practice before the Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey. Additionally, Dave is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Associations. Dave has been published in the Legal Intelligencer and was nominated and selected as a 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Super Lawyers Rising Star. Moreover, Dave was appointed to the Executive Committee of the Louis D. Brandeis Law Society in February 2015.
Dave’s dedication to plaintiffs’ rights has been influenced by his father, a personal injury attorney for more than 40 years. Dave joined Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky as a law clerk in 2009.
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- New Jersey, 2010
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 2010
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- New Jersey Supreme Court, 2010
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2010
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, LLM, 2015
- Villanova University School of Law, JD, 2010
- Lehigh University, BS, 2007